Monday, May 25, 2009

Meeting in KK

Ya. I met Gabriel and Tiang Lee Kiin in KK recently. In fact I managed to locate Lee Kiin from internet search; and he got in touch with Gabriel; and we got together at Star Buck's. Boy, Gabriel is fit and he looked like a 30 years old! What's the secret, Gabriel? You'd got to share with us. Lee Kiin did put on a few kg, from my impression of him some 20 years ago when he visited me in Shenzhen in 1992.

I must admit I did not send out any notification to anyone regarding this blog, except for Gabriel and Lee Kiin. I will send out sms to those of you whom I have the phone contacts. Please response on the blog, and inform other classmates you are in touch with.

By the way, Michael, which date do you propose to have the reunion? and where? It would be nice to fix it so that those outstation can plan and book flight, cheaper now; and for those with busy schedule you can plan well ahead.


No comments: