Saturday, June 6, 2009

Details of Proposed Reunion

Somehow the sms that I sent out to those whom I have contact did not manage to get through to some. My apologies.

Managed to talked to Michael Ding on the phone last week. He suggested the reunion date of December 31, 2009. He would organize the event. As soon as the details are out I will post it here for all. At the meantime please let me have your comments on the proposed date of Dec 31. Send in your comments here. Let's give it till end of July before confirming the date.

For those of you who are apprehensive about posting your telephone and email numbers on the blog, please kindly send me an email. I will compile a contact list list and circulate through email.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in...it will be good to meet up.!

Anonymous said...

Hey Benny! Aiyo, where are you now? Email your mobile number to me at jamestcwong@hotmail.com, thanks! xD